- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Working with the General Manager, this role is responsible for overseeing and recruiting new hires, ensuring all performance reviews take place annually and any disciplinary issues are investigated and dealt with in adherence to company policy. Other responsibilities include training and conducting Safety Program meetings, and ensuring all contractual obligations are met with regards to customers.
What your background should be
- A minimum of three years of supervisory experience in the security industry required. Prior work experience involving customer relationship management required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Multinational security services company with operations in over 125 countries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com