- Secaucus, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Direct day-to-day service delivery to ensure total customer satisfaction and loyalty. Optimizing efficiency and performance of operations. Development and implementation of systems and process quality improvements. Resolution of escalated customer issues. Overall management of operations staff including recruiting, training, coaching etc. Reporting department activity levels. Influence financial results of branch by maximizing revenue and minimizing costs. Implement staff training programs in conjunction with district operations manager and operations effectiveness leader. Participate in development of annual budget in conjunction with general manager.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 years previous warehouse, distribution, customer service experience. Including previous management experience in a highly transactional environment. Knowledge of health and safety procedures. Promotes change, responds positively and flexibly to internal and external change. Must be bond able company is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years college or university degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about paper shredding, document disposal and information services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com