- Beaumont, TX
What you'll be doing
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures. Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions. Provide leadership and direction to a team of five operations supervisors as they oversee daily warehouse functions. Coordinates inbound and/or outbound activities. Responsible for accurate inventory and productivity levels. Manages documentation and flow of goods through bonded warehouse. Ensure that operational resources, including equipment and human talent, are properly allocated in relation to daily operational needs. Perform high-level labor-allocation analysis in order to ensure efficient and cost-effective labor distribution. Provide on-going monitoring for compliance to budgetary objectives. Ensure that staff levels are appropriate based on the given amount of production and that they are in align with the overall budget for the facility. Effectively represent the organization to a diverse workforce and nurture a culture of safety and responsibility amongst all subordinate staff. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols. Serve as a mentor, leader, and team builder.
What your background should be
- Clerical experience and computer skills (MS Word & Excel). Ability to lift up to 75lbs unassisted. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to manage others and implement daily work policies and procedures. Must have forklift experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an electronics and appliance store chain shop in USA
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org