- Bethesda, MD
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently seeking an operations coordinator. The coordinate has to maintain the day-to-day office operation, including but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks and responding to written communications. The responsible person will design and coordinate systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities; note commitments made by executive level during or after meetings and arrange for staff implementation. Independently, the incumbent will arrange for staff member to represent organization at conferences and meetings, establish appointment priorities or reschedule or refuse appointments or invitations. The ideal person will review outgoing correspondence for executive level approval and alert writers to any conflict with the file or departure from policies or executive level viewpoints; make recommendations to resolve problems that might arise. She/he will develop, maintain and update spreadsheets for personnel, budget and travel actions. The candidate will maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures. Provide support with timekeeping duties.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have minimum ten (10) years of experience in related field. She/he must be excellent in organizational skills and attention to detail. The candidate must be expertise in Microsoft Office (excel, word, access, outlook and PowerPoint). Must have knowledge of organizational travel, personnel, budget and purchasing systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related discipline.
Who is the client company
- One of the leading staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org