- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The operations consultant provides important assistance to assigned regional agencies. This role is the non clinical role of the operations team, performing routine operational and human resources audits, assessing state survey readiness of the agencies, and providing education or training related to established procedures and software issues to agency staff. In addition to audits, the operations consultant performs onsite education and training related to hchb software and company processes during an integration of newly acquired agencies. Written communication skills and ability to self manage time and tasks are important traits to have in this role for the company.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some previous work experience in related field. Applicant must possess knowledge of office operations including payroll, computer data entry, billing processes, as well as human resources. Must be proficient in the use of computers and be able to communicate effectively and convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital & health care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org