- Hoffman Estates, IL
What you'll be doing
- As an operations analyst, the candidate will report directly into the senior director of merchandise operations and strategy. Assist item build specialists with building items in spin; troubleshoot item setup (systems training will be provided). The analyst role will be responsible for gathering and reviewing business metrics to make recommendations and help effectively prioritize items build activities for vendor direct and external vendor clients. The analyst will be involved in activities such as creating business rules for data cleansing and data validation tools. He or she will also be responsible for analyzing operational and process issues, as well as providing recommendations for resolution and escalation paths. The analyst will be responsible for driving process efficiencies, seeking out resources needed for issue resolution and attaining operational excellence. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two to three years experience required. Experience analyzing data sets and using data cleansing tools preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills preferred. Also skills in excel (including vlook ups, concatenate, count if and more), word and access database preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational holding and retail company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com