- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Plans, schedules, controls projects, and project resources using project management institute (PMI) principles. Analyzes project risk and reward; prepares risk and cost analysis using financial tools including ratios, cash flow, pro forma, lease/buy, and other time sensitive value of money calculations. Using data analysis and statistical analysis, identifies, qualifies, and quantifies performance measurements for use with metric planning and reporting. Develops budget and expense tracking, analysis, out looking and reporting at the function and ISSC level. Conducts and prepares complex surveys or experimental designs, sampling methods, procedures and reporting requirements. Prepares reports or recommendations based upon the analysis. Provides assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements while maintaining corporate guidelines and policies. Participates in cross-functional project teams, determining best practices, to improve systems and processes. Creates metrics that define processes to measure efficiency and effectiveness. Performs financial and variance analysis of revenue and expenses. Distributes monthly financials to operation managers and provide detailed backup as requested.
What your background should be
- Five years of work experience, with solid financial planning experience desired. Strong Excel skills, Access preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree (preferably in business administration, major in finance, accounting, economic) or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org