- Hopkinsville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements. Forecast staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results for area of responsibility. Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed. Monitor and ensure area of responsibilities compliance with logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives. Prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements (e.g., production, quality, safety).Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience in an operations/distribution/logistics/retail environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors, managing workload and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees for multiple departments / areas.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or a related field (e.g., Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management)
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org