Operating Room Supply Chain Tech
- Macon, JA
What you'll be doing
- The or supply chain technician is responsible for keying, and promptly, putting away all supplies within the or, reviewing and maintaining all min/max inventory levels, picking scheduled surgical cases, as well as emergency supply requests. The or supply chain technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule. Receive, deliver, and timely manner, accurately key receiving into the smart system, and deliver to appropriate departments, and perform qa random checks on totes per, picking both scheduled and emergent surgical cases. Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position. Performs inventory management for the or. Count par level areas (POU areas) according to schedule. Processes returns appropriately per approved policy. Ensure POU items have the appropriate bar codes, rotate stock to ensure no items are out of date, react appropriately to POU critical point messages and stock outs, provide assistance to the POU station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns. Works flexible, rotating shifts when required. Practice and adhere to the code of conduct philosophy and mission and value statement.
What your background should be
- Communicates clearly and concisely. Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations. Able to work effectively with other employees, supervisors, and external parties. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems. Demonstrates proficiency in microsoft office applications and others as required. Able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately. Working knowledge of hospital supplies. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time; sitting for short periods of time. Requires ability to push and pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment. Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch and reach frequently. Must be able to make substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires ability to touch and differentiate textures and temperatures. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate reports through written and verbal means.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a healthcare medical centre and it provide health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org