On-Site Services Specialist (Mail and Copy Services)
- Birmingham, AL
What you'll be doing
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work. Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems. Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment; maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions, and mail to company personnel and designated drop-off points as required. Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs. Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer. Performs filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Must have good communication skills. Advanced in computer skills. Basic Microsoft Office skills and exceptional customer service skills required. Related copy/mail/clerical experience is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org