On Site Banker
- Overland Park, KS
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an on-site banker. This successful position is responsible for sales and service activities at corporate and university sites. Represent the bank at offsite events including tabling events, financial wellness seminars, and workplace banking events. Open accounts, handle teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolve customer service issues. Refer customers to other areas of U.S. Bank as appropriate. Convert service opportunities into sales events. Thorough the knowledge of retails products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of experience in sales and cash handling activities or commensurate training. Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills. Well-developed selling, cross selling and referral skills. Strong mathematical, problem solving and negotiation skills also verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org