- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner accurately processes all transactions, and accounts for daily transactions and activity. Provides quick and pleasant customer service, and satisfaction. Answers telephones cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers keeps all areas in office and cashier booth neat and clean assists customers with TPS spot club program and all inquiries. Fills water cooler, as needed. Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by management, especially during down times.
What your background should be
- Previous cashier and/or cash handling experience. Basic math skills are essential ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language. Valid driver license is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an off airport parking company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org