OLED Modeling Scientist
- Princeton, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Working with OVJP team, design process modules and evaluate across a range of process parameters to evaluate OVJP technology. Focus will be on scaling technology to production size equipment. Develop CFD models for source material delivery systems, including precursor saturation of gas streams, flow and pressure gradients and temperature profiles. Develop CFD models for exhaust and vacuum systems. Develop Monte Carlo models for high vacuum deposition sub-systems. Report experimental results to team in regularly scheduled meetings.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience in modeling of chemical processes, particularly semiconductor processes, using computational flow dynamics and Monte Carlo simulation. Demonstrated expertise in use of CFD and Monte Carlo simulation software. Demonstrated ability to solve challenging problems individually and with a team
Required Schooling / Training
- MS in chemical or mechanical engineering, material science, chemistry, physics, or math
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com