Officer, STEP Project
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Serves as the project officer for the sector toolkits; including implementing the project work plan to meet target completion dates, facilitating interdepartmental coordination, as well as planning and facilitating required review processes. Tracks, coordinates and reviews development of tools across program sectors and many technical focal points to achieve consistency and standardization in accordance with technical unit and emergency response standards. Develops templates for the creation of rit-step projects. Facilitates the final reviews, formatting, and approvals of each of the 18 RAT and 7 RIT toolkits. Monitors the quality, language, professionalism, clarity and technical strength of tools developed in each of the toolkits, making changes, ensuring consistency and the production of high-standard, professional toolkits in content, clarity, consistency and evidence. Creates and maintains a project dashboard for public tracking of progress.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years of program management experience preferably in emergency contexts. Demonstrated strong design monitoring evaluation capabilities. Demonstrated abilities to build consensus among and facilitate decision making across multiple stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to write clear project design documents and log frames.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree, in a related field such as international/humanitarian programming/public health or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com