- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Take responsibility for the overall first impression of guests and callers when greeting them both over the phone and in person. Responsible for maintaining an overall friendly, professional, helpful and can-do attitude. Schedule meetings and interface with all departments to provide necessary support. Organize travel as requested; prepare and submit expense reports utilizing concur. Responsible for shipping and receiving of all mail, packages, etc. Research potential accounts as instructed. Assist in creating presentations and other collateral. Order office supplies as needed. Maintain stock of all office supplies. Coordinate with building management and maintenance staff to ensure overall cleanliness and maintenance of the office, kitchenette, lobby areas and conference room. Perform other office administrative duties and projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet and Outlook mail and calendars. Experience in processing expense reports, meeting and event coordination. Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and work in a fast-paced work environment. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Be a positive, independent self-starter. Excellent written and oral communication skills with a friendly and professional presence.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of associate degree required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a local, social & mobile marketing platform.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org