- Oshkosh, WI
What you'll be doing
- Answer the phone in a courteous manner and ascertain the nature of the call. Handle the call personally or refer the caller to the correct employee. Maintain the master schedule of appointments for customer service and request for estimate calls. Set priorities for service and request for estimate calls based on the criticality of the service requirement. Notify customers about the status of the service call schedule. Work with service professionals and customers to maximize customer satisfaction. Follow up with customers after completion of the work and ascertain if the work has been done to their satisfaction. Analyze the customer comments and schedule an additional service call if necessary. Collect all monies from all sources and post the journals. Take in cash and make bank deposits. Reconcile the bank statements. Post the accounts receivable and invoice customers. Perform clerical duties as required. This includes operating personal computers, standard word processing and spreadsheet software applications. Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of the normal job duties.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must have mid-level computer skills and be familiar with windows operating systems, spread sheets, email and word processing. An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about lawn care, grass cutting and snow and ice removal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com