- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Organize and manage all of the administrative activities to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of the office. Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing and implementing required filing and archiving systems. Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Oversee and maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, inducting, and training employees. Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment. Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs. Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices. Record office expenditure and manage the budget. Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, and other information required by management or governmental agencies. Undertake and handle the efficient communication between various units of the company.
What your background should be
- Detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibilities and ability to oversee projects from origin to completion required. Strong organizational and time management skills required. Highly disciplined, essence-oriented personality required. Very good written and oral communication skills. Ability to set priorities and make quick decision. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with staff. Experience working in administrative position in software industry is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Who is the client company
- This is a software development company that builds uniquely tailored business process management software.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org