- Okemos, MI
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will be responsible to administer policies and procedures. S/he will also be accountable to carry out administrative activities. S/he will coordinate and plan for office services. The ideal individual will ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed. S/he will establish work priorities. The applicant will oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures. The successful incumbent will review, evaluate and implement new procedures. The ideal individual will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience in a senior clerical or secretarial position. Familiar with medical terminology and medical processes. Experience in a senior clerical or secretarial position. Ability to adapt to a variety of situations. Good accounting skills and good math skills. Great analytical skills and well organized.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business administration or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a home health care agency that provides services to patients who qualify in their homes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com