- Sioux City, IA
What you'll be doing
- Develops estimates for all client jobs in conjunction with the appropriate account manager. Inputs the estimates into the agency software system and manages the estimate through job completion. Provides corporate finance department with accounts payable coordination and coding on vendor invoices; responsible to process monthly agency billings and gallery client payments. Responsible to work with corporate finance department to research and resolve various discrepancies including client invoice amounts, payments, vendor invoices and other transactions that require background information. Assists with research, planning and buying of direct marketing lists, promotional items and clothing and other miscellaneous advertising materials. Assists in research, planning, purchase, and contract administration of all client media advertising campaigns and any other agency projects as assigned. Responsible for general reception duties including telephone and walk-ins.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year previous office experience in general clerical, accounting or related field. Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a deadline driven environment. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. High degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts. Ability to prioritize workload, solve problems quickly and interact with others to achieve efficient, seamless workflow. Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs and other miscellaneous business software. Maintain a valid driving license, reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree or 4-year degree in accounting, business or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about marketing and advertising services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org