- Keene, NH
What you'll be doing
- Required to oversee day-to-day activities of the business side of the clinic, manage submissions of student health information, requests for the release of medical records, and ensuring compliance with immunization requirements. Other duties include managing monthly invoice payments, facilitating referrals, overseeing the Events payment process, and generating data reports.
What your background should be
- 5 years of related experience involving progressive responsible duties or three years with an Associate's Degree.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Acute care medical clinic committed to providing quality health care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org