- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- The Office Manager is required to carry out day-to-day clerical and reception duties, coordinating services with clinical and other clerical staff, and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the department. Other duties include the timely preparation of insurance pre-certification and ensuring a high standard of customer service.
What your background should be
- At least three years of relevant experience required. PC experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and training.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit hospital specializing in surgery, orthopedics, and oncology services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com