- Edina, MN
What you'll be doing
- Present a highly professional, personable and knowledgeable face to the public, media and key internal and external stakeholders. Greet incoming visitors, vendors, new hires and applicants visiting the 7700 France location. Act as complete inventory manager for office supplies, paper products, postage, uniforms, nametags and coffee. Establish and maintain vendor relationships for office equipment, supplies and maintenance. Receive, sort and distribute all incoming mail. Respond and forward messages with high-level of professionalism. Create reports, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets while exercising independence regarding layout and style. Schedule meetings, conference rooms and travel arrangements. Assist with orientation preparations. Interact with internal and external customers, working collaboratively to arrange meetings and share information. Anticipate needs and trouble-shoot potential problems without assistance or guidance.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of related administrative experience is required. Manage multiple tasks in an environment of tight deadlines and high quality standards. Have a complete mastery of technology and software used in meetings and presentations, including teleconferencing, mobile devices, PowerPoint, etc. Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Proficient in (or able to quickly learn) internal systems and tools.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required; bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a new car selling company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com