- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- The Office Coordinator, professionally and efficiently provides administrative support for the wellness & prevention business, including assisting with projects and coordination of workflow throughout the office. Perform all reception and office coordination functions, including receiving/directing incoming phone calls on a multi-line console, greeting and directing visitors and delivery personnel. Maintains the reception area and performs shipping/receiving and mail duties. Maintain all office and kitchen supplies for the facility. Assist with meeting preparation, scheduling of conference rooms and providing support for audio and web conferencing. Create and post pertinent information and flyers on communications boards on each floor. Responsible for coordination of company events and organization wide internal communications. Provides administrative support for management and special projects supporting the business, as needed. Act as liaison between corporate security and wellness & prevention. This position operates under general supervision.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in a fast-paced office environment with demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of staff and guests, including executives, customers, vendors while maintaining a professional demeanor. Strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, distractions, understand direction and follow through. General knowledge in computer skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The largest multinational comprehensive manufacturer company of health care products that provides care related services, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org