- Los Alamitos, CA
What you'll be doing
- The case management office coordinator provides administrative, clerical; computer systems and computer reports support services for the case management staff. The office coordinator facilitates the administrative and clerical duties of the department. The coordinator processes data to generate computer reports for department activities. The coordinator is a key member of the case management team and is essential in the efficient implementation of the case management process as patients are moved through the continuum of care.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience with clerical duties in an acute care hospital setting or medical office. Proficient in computer, Word, PowerPoint and Excel with pivot tables. Organizational skills, appropriate for a fast pace environment, able to multitask and handle several projects and maintain deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Knowledge of Medicare/Medi-Cal regulatory preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is a plus.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com