- Bala-Cynwyd, PA
What you'll be doing
- Handle general office management requests open up ticket with building management where appropriate. When more complicated issues arise identify stakeholder and coordinate efforts to resolve. Act as primary travel coordinator field requests from intranet and email, source flights, hotels, cars, and other requests with best pricing within guidelines, obtain approvals where required, communicate as necessary with traveling employee, log information on all tracking sheets and add information to travel calendar. Greet visitors in office, order supplies using established procedures for each remote office. Act as point of contact for remote office request for supplies and general supply support. Administer coding and provide paperwork backup for each credit card purchase in real time and upon request for travel purchases. Act as backup to personal assistant and executive assistant as needed. Assist with department projects as needed. Make suggestions for process improvement. Provide detailed data upon request reporting on activity. Perform duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience working with all levels of employees ranging from technicians to executives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Above average excel skills. MS office experience, notary a plus. Ability and willingness to travel locally for errands upon request.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation's leading fiber optics telecommunications providers specializing in multi-family communities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com