- Schaumburg, IL
What you'll be doing
- Oversee and maintain documents, logs and other record keeping functions. Ensure adequate and consistent procedures and methods for information tracking and retrieval. Determine information needs and develop reporting formats. Provide information regarding related policies according to guidelines and established procedures. Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and packages. Monitor inventory and order office supplies. Assist in preparing and processing correspondence, reports, course materials and other documents. Prepare forms and documents of varying length and content with accuracy. Prepare letters and correspondence for own signature or signature of supervisor. Process documents necessary for the implementation of various programs, and maintains such records as necessary. Enter and retrieve computerized data. Interact with vendors, carriers and/or other company departments to facilitate processing and/or resolve operational and servicing problems. Research information, compile statistics and gather data as necessary. Operate and assist others in operating variety of office machines, including but not limited to: computer, printer, calculator, dater, photocopier, fax machine, telephone, switchboard, postage meter, scales. Troubleshoot and perform minor maintenance on office equipment, including but not limited to: replace toner and ribbons. Coordinate completion of relevant forms with employees. Assist supervisor in areas of responsibility during periods of peak volumes and/or employee absences. Run unit errands. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
What your background should be
- Significant levels of work experience and/or technical training sufficient to prepare individuals to perform assigned work. Valid driving license. 1 year administrative experience preferred. Ability to learn and adapt to multiple computer applications. Ability to multitask. Possess a working knowledge of professional writing skills and etiquette. Strong attention to detail and ability to work near 100% accuracy. Problem solving skills. Strong communication skills. Gather and input data. Read handwritten text. Google Drive, Microsoft Excel. Mathematical ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Assemble and organize numerical data.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED.
Who is the client company
- The company offers expert installation services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com