OE&A RW Analytical Lead
- East Hanover, NJ
What you'll be doing
- To provide methodological and analytical expertise, provide strategic input regarding utilization of real world data and provide leadership of all internal observational database analyses for the HE&OR franchise teams that drive the evidence development strategy. Serve as franchise level analytical expert on all real world outcomes research methods and analytic projects. Act as single point of contact for outcomes evidence and analytics (OEA) to the HE&OR program leads. Provide expert consultation on analytical issues faced by the HE&OR program leads which include exploratory analyses from clinical trial databases, indirect comparisons, and observational study design. Ensure rigorous and externally credible research methods are utilized across HE&OR franchises. Lead the execution of all analyses completed by the HE&OR observational database center of excellence. Provide expert advice on available real world data sources to answer specific research questions. Lead the development of real world evidence plans in close collaboration with HE&OR program leads. Interpret findings from observational data analytic projects and communicate key insights and messages to HE&OR and other cross-functional teams. Effectively communicate research findings externally and internally including senior leadership. Contribute to the continuing education of HE&OR department members on relevant state-of-the-art methodology. Responsible and accountable for meeting timeline in complex matrix structure.
What your background should be
- 5 years experience conducting health economic and outcomes research for pharmaceutical products in the pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline plus graduate degree (doctorate degree preferred) in relevant discipline including health economics, epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics, or public health.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com