OCS Field Sales Representative
- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- The field sales representative is responsible for the expansion of market share through the sale of computer product in a defined territory by generate profitable sales in new and exist account. Provide solution to customer product requirement particularly involve the value add capability of the client company integration center. Work and develop strong business relationship at executive management level at the customer. Define new customer or critical market in the territory, plan strategy and develop relationship. Maintain and promote relationship with customer contact who determine design opportunity and deal with existing business challenge. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertain to supply chain management and other value added service. Establish and build relationship with key supplier. Perform other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- 4-6 years of previous experience selling LCD or boards or systems level computer products. Proven record of success in field sales. Communication skills, presentation skills. Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required. Negotiation skills. Solid understanding of manufacturing and integration business. Proven track record to prospect, qualify and close. Ability to build strong relationships. Specialized knowledge in at least one product line with general knowledge of computer products. Apply a sound understanding of concepts and principle in own technical area gained through substantial applicable work experience along with formal training.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com