- Kingwood, TX
What you'll be doing
- Plan, organize, coordinate and administer treatment of patient. Manage treatment plan for the purpose of restoring physical function. Supervise the work of support personnel. Participate in planning and implementing new service and staff development program. Prior to discharge initiate patient and family education for home exercise and care. Maintain open communication with other therapist, nurse, physician, allied health professional to deliver a team approach to each patient. Participate in the department continuous quality improvement and strive to excel in customer relation. Develop occupational therapy program and market services to physician.
What your background should be
- One year rehabilitation experience required. Successful completion of approved six months clinical internship. Successful completion of AOTCB certification examination for occupational therapist registered. Currently licensed or licensure eligible in the state of Texas. Trained and currently certified in CPR.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in occupational therapy.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org