- Falcon, CO
What you'll be doing
- Prepares written evaluations and maintains records which clearly and succinctly document services provided, student progress, and discharge from therapy. Complies with evaluations standards and determines eligibility for services. Effectively communicates test results, diagnosis and proposed treatment plans. Participate in the multidisciplinary team process regarding eligibility issues, individual education plan (IEP) development, consultation services and service delivery models. Develop treatment plans consistent with the IEP. Review therapy goals and objectives and make recommendations for changes as appropriate. Employs instructional/therapeutic methods and materials that are appropriate for meeting each students goals and objectives. Participate in hearing screening programs to identify and refer students with suspected hearing impairment and/or middle ear disorders. Supervise and coordinate the activities of any assigned staff.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Ability to communicate with appropriate agencies, schools and other organizations as needed in order to meet the needs of students with communication disabilities. Valid Colorado special services provider license endorsed in area of assignment: 5-21 or 0-21 occupational therapist.
Required Schooling / Training
- MA/MS from accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com