- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Assess and document patient's medical, mental and emotional needs at admission and on an on-going basis. Develop and implement a plan of care to meet patient and family needs, to include discharge planning and utilization of available resources. Act as patient advocate; treat patients and families with compassion and implements plan of care in a safe and timely manner. Demonstrate clinical reasoning, coupled with clinical skills to conduct accurate clinical assessments and perform patient care activities; evaluate effectiveness of therapy interventions, identify and prioritize patient/family strengths, needs and priorities. Identify the normal course of illness in assigned patient population recognizing and intervening appropriately when deviations occur. Communicate patient information and thoroughly documents therapist's actions and plan of care. Provide clinical leadership and mentoring.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from aha required. Ability to hear and have vision. Ability to push patients in a wheelchair or stretcher.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an occupational therapy assistant program required.
Who is the client company
- The client is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com