- Muskegon, MI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for post partum, mother/baby and peds. Provides consistent leadership on the units and supports patient focused collaborative care in a shared governance environment. Responsible for coordinating, facilitating and integrating the optimal provision of cost-effective service on the units. In conjunction with this, other responsibilities include providing clinical expertise, customer service, and service recovery techniques. Full complement of management responsibilities include planning human resource management, financial accountability, quality assessment and improvements, including regulatory compliance. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of experience as RN staff nurse. Demonstrated leadership required, preferably work experience concurrently in appropriate specialty area, mother/baby, post partum and peds. Must have the ability to meet all behaviors of the job description. Ongoing continuing education required with national certification preferred. Position requires knowledge of hospital and department policies and procedures, accepted methods of requisitioning ancillary department service work, and familiarity with the medical staff. Must maintain current nursing knowledge and BLS certification and required CEUs for relicensure. This position requires 24/7 accountability to the units.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a bachelor of science in nursing or equivalent work experience required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org