OBIEE Architect/Team Lead
- Silver Spring, MD
What you'll be doing
- In addition to team ladership, provide hands-on delivery. Document technical specifications; build and unit test data integration programs, including extract-transform-load programs. Work closely with the team lead, to understand the functional requirements. Help define the ETL approach; develop ETL technical specifications for integrations related to business intelligence; develop and unit test ETL; support deployment of ETL, including all application testing cycles. Review the existing business objects reports documentation; design the analogous reports; build the reports; unit test the reports; package the report for delivery to production; perform post deployment report verification; respond to user questions. Candidate needs to be able to obtain public trust.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams in implementing OBIEE reporting solutions through the full development lifecycle. Demonstrated experience in developing and establishing the standards and checklists for report development, especially with respect to requirements and design documentation. Knowledgeable in OBIEE 11g administration and development, BI publisher report development and administration, OBIEE components configuration, Oracle business intelligence applications. Ability to communicate effectively with client on requirements, design, build, and test of OBIEE solution. Experience building prototypes and presenting client demonstrations. Familiarity with PM-BOK disciplines. Ability to optimize query and report performance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors or higher level degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a consulting and advisory services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com