- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Certifies potential applicants for program eligibility based upon assessment of anthropometric, biochemical, clinical, and dietary information following federal and state regulations, policies and procedures. Counsels program participants on individual nutritional needs based on certifications criteria and determines follow up continuity of care. Teaches nutrition education classes following the class module and schedule as described in the annual nutrition education plan. Oversees sample formula distribution to program participants, orders sample formula, and inventory reconciliation and breast pump inventory. Creates and assembles educational bulletin boards in the clinic area. Assists clinic manager in the overall productivity of the clinic regarding the monthly caseload, customer services issues, and ongoing staff training. Participates in nutrition seminars, workshops, etc., to ensure continuing education in various areas of nutrition science.
What your background should be
- Registered dietitian by the American dietetic association. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nutrition or related field.
Who is the client company
- The company is an academic health center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org