- White Plains, NY
What you'll be doing
- Performs tasks listed in job summary according to policy and procedure. Integrates patients rights into work practice. Utilizes current methods of infection control. Participates in performance improvement initiatives. Utilizes appropriate steps in the decision making process to include recognition and priority setting related to patient care and unit based issues. Collaborates and communicates with the health care team. Completes competency requirements. Attends mandatory in services. Attends staff meetings as required or requested. Utilizes cost containment practices. Adheres to all companies policies and procedures including dress code, code of conduct, customer service, attendance and submission of annual physical. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in hospital or with patient care preferred. Successful completion of the nursing technician course EKG I (critical care division) within 6 months of hire. Nursing technician that will be trained to read the monitor will require the 4 day EKG class and will be sit the monitors for a total of 2 weeks with an experienced nursing technician qualified in EKG or monitor interpretation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading healthcare provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com