- Greenville, SC
What you'll be doing
- Supervise staff and unit operations in collaboration and coordination with the nurse manager or nursing director (DON). Supervise care provided by staff to ensure the delivery of safe and quality patient care on the unit and to ensure appropriate standards of professional nursing practice are maintained in the clinical setting. Maintain high visibility to patients/families and staff on the unit, especially during off-shifts, and resolve problems as needed. Perform a variety of administrative, human resource, payroll, quality improvement, and unit coordination activities. Provide direct patient care as needed.
What your background should be
- Three years of experience in nursing specialty and current SC RN license required. Must have experience with patient equipment (suction, vitals, defibrillator) along with basic computer skills, knowledge of office equipment (fax/copier), proficient word processing skills, and mathematical skills. Previous management or supervisory experience and certification in nursing specialty preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org