- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Directs and oversees clinical operations and the clinical team members in designated physician offices and clinical practices and provides nursing care under the general supervision of the physician. Creates daily clinical assignments based on number of team members available and unit activity. Assures coverage of paid time off requested by clinical team members. Ensures that all regulatory agency requirements are established and met. Evaluates team member performance and completes appraisals for clinical team members as directed. Monitors patient wait times, activities, and expedites patient flow. Schedules and conducts in service meetings with clinical team members to inform them of educational information and organizational changes. Orients all clinical team members. Assists with ordering of clinic supplies. Acts as liaison with various leadership and physicians regarding clinical issues. Performs routine nursing activities required for assigned patients per clinical team member job description. Performs and oversees clinical team members in completion of facility acuity coding by selecting the appropriate level of service for a diverse patient population ensuring that all pertinent clinical information is documented in the patient medical record.
What your background should be
- Current certified license to practice as an RN in North Carolina required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. Previous medical office and supervisory experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org