- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent is responsible for the planning, organizing, directing and managing resource for designated department on a twenty four hour basis. These responsibilities include fiscal responsibility, management of assigned staff, manpower efficiency, monitoring for services, maintaining positive working relationship with staff and other hospital and network departments and managers. The candidate is accountable for continuous personal growth and development as well as encouraging and providing opportunities for staff to gain skills. Collaborate across the network to achieve standardization of assigned function and responsibilities. Demonstrate effective communication upward, downward, and laterally.
What your background should be
- Five years of clinical experience and three years management experience or equivalent preferred. Current state of Ohio RN license; current BLS required. Demonstrate interpersonal skills, computer literacy, acuity knowledge, and problem identification and resolution abilities and interacts with others consistent with the core values of mercy health. Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com