- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Identifies training opportunities and conducts needs assessment. Plans, develops, implements, coordinates and evaluates education programs, interacting with staff to ensure needs are met. Provides instruction according to defined course outline, utilizing principles of education appropriate to needs and age of the target population. Identifies follow-up needs of participants and facilitates meeting those needs. Serves as resource person in areas of expertise. Evaluates performance of course participants according to identified criteria. Maintains program records and fiscal records for reimbursement. Ensures safe care to patients, adhering to policies, procedures and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity and accuracy of practice. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory or continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in training or organizational development. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional facilitation, consulting and customer service skills. Strong computer skills. Demonstrates commitment to the partners-in-caring process by integrating companies culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on companies brand promise. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest not-for-profit health system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org