Nursing Care Specialist
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Consistently provides supervision for assigned patients. Clearly documents observations of patient behavior. Performs daily patient care tasks, including feeding and bathing patients, and cleans patient living areas which may include soiled beds and floor area. Performs basic housekeeping tasks required to maintain patient living areas. Ensures safety of patient at all times. Escorts patients to events away from the facility such as recreational and other activities, court for conservatory or other hearings, emergency room or clinician office as necessitated by their physical condition. Consistently records and/or reports to the lead care specialist or charge nurse any treatments, results, observations, patient complaints, and other pertinent information regarding the condition of the patient. Obtains accurate vital signs, weight and height, intake and output, and documents information appropriately. Demonstrates the ability to communicate the status of the patient condition accurately, timely and legibly.
What your background should be
- Minimum two (2) years of education focused on nursing, psychology, social service, medicine or related field preferred. Completion of EMT, CNA, medical assistant, security training program or equivalent preferred. Experience in behavioral health setting preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com