Nursing Assistant (Emergency Room)
- Florence, SC
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a nursing assistant (emergency room). The candidate will work under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse to assist the nurse in meeting the patient's basic needs of comfort, hygiene and nutrition. S/he will assist nurses in obtaining data for assessment as well as assisting the nurse to provide care. Support the smooth operation of the department by performing tasks associated with general unit organization and orderliness.
What your background should be
- Nursing assistant certification required. Experience as NAI preferred. Prior inpatient experiences a plus. Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) with evidence of nursing assistant training preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org