- North Platte, NE
What you'll be doing
- Provides assistance in activities of daily living and completes necessary tasks to promote patient health, including assisting patients with basic hygiene needs, maintaining an optimum level of mobility and assisting patients with nutritional intake, as needed. Collects patient specimens and data, including vital signs, input or output and other delegated measurements in accordance with unit or facility policy and standards of care. Documents objective data and routine aspects of patient care. Assists in the transportation of patient specimens. Recognizes and reports abnormalities or changes in the patients health status and responses to treatment to a licensed professional. Promotes continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for which care is provided. Performs procedures and uses equipment as delegated by a licensed professional, consistent with demonstrated competencies and state scope of practice. Provides necessary supplies, support and assistance to medical staff and patients for unit specific procedures, under the direct supervision of a licensed professional. Maintains a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment. May provide general support to the department, including greeting and assisting patients, visitors, physicians and ancillary personnel.
What your background should be
- Current nurse aide licensure in the state of Nebraska. Required certifications: BLS. Oxygen certification (medication aide training hospital based) required within 6 months of hiring.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a not-for-profit health organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com