- Denville, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Assists patient in admission, transfer and discharge procedure and transports patients to other units as necessary. Performs various patient care activities including: answering the signal light, providing basic cares such as baths, dressing, assisting with personal hygiene, preparing patients for meals - serves and collects food trays and feeds patients as necessary. Performs related non-patient assisted services such as running errands, directing visitors, answering the telephone, keeping the patient room neat. Assembles equipment and supplies for various diagnostic or treatment procedures and cleans equipment after use before routing to proper department. Collects charts, records and reports and delivers them to proper person or area. Changes bed linen, collects and disposes of clean and soiled linen respectively and places in proper areas. Seeks clarification of duties when indicated. Completes other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Current BLS certification required. Must demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times. Adheres to and exhibits core values.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a national nonprofit health system company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org