- Pasadena, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assist patient with activity of daily living, provide supportive nursing care, perform task as delegated by the RN and assist in maintain a clean and safe environment. Work collaboratively with staff to foster quality patient care. Participate in performance improvement activity to improve patient safety and quality of care. Maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patient, visitor, co worker and other customer. Promote a supportive, team work oriented environment. Fulfill departmental responsibility consistent with the long range plan, mission, vision and value of client company.
What your background should be
- Six months of experience in a hospital and/or nursing facility preferred. Other experience will be considered, i.e. EMT/paramedic, military medic, nursing student etc. Current BLS (basic life support) certification required. Certification as a CNA, EMT or related certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org