- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provides a high standard of care to all patients, following an established protocol with a physician(s). Performs a patient assessment to include medical history and physical exam and in collaboration with the physician develop an appropriate plan of care in the direct management of patients with acute and chronic illnesses. Works directly with staff, administration, patients and families to ensure quality care across the continuum as an expert in selected practice areas. Integrates current knowledge of professional issues, trends in healthcare and technological advances into scope of practice. Participates in the collection of research data, quality improvement, discharge planning and coordination of patient care within the acute care areas; responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and facilitating care for patients.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years experience as an acute care, emergency room or intensive care unit RN. BLS or higher certification required. Florida advanced registered nurse practitioner license required. American nurses credentialing center (ANCC) or American academy of nurse practitioners (AANP) certification in specialty area required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master of science degree in nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org