- Santa Fe, NM
What you'll be doing
- The nurse manager is responsible to leadership and creative approaches to management of highly complex patient care. Adhere to established policies and procedure and demonstrate leadership, managerial expertise, mentorship, clinical expertise and innovation. Provide and direct quality clinical care to patients. Improve efficiency of the community based outpatient cares operations. The applicant is also responsible for improving patient satisfaction and customer service by maximizing use of space and personnel, decreasing waiting time, facilitating meeting patient expectations, improving the flow of patients throughout the community based outpatient care clinic areas. Ensure that all nursing driven performance measures and monitors are met. Seek prompt resolution of problems that impact the patient and their access to healthcare. Work closely with the community based outpatient cares leadership as well as management to ensure facility, network and national standards of health care and documentation are met. Develop and implement programs to meet expectations and maximize the use of all personnel and other clinic resources. Provide patients and other internal customers with a single point of contact in the management of outpatient care clinic activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have some experience in registered nurse. Certificate of professional nursing and full unrestricted licensure, certification is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in nursing from an NLN accredited school of nursing or baccalaureate degree in nursing of nursing or doctoral degree in nursing is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a government run benefit system and policies that providing pensions for military veteran.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org