- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate holds 24 hours accountability for the quality of patient cares, efficiency of operations, and human resources management for the assigned departments. Patient cares and services are carried out in collaboration with hospital administration and the medical staff and in compliance with organizational goals and appropriates regulatory agency requirements. Manages daily operations of assigned units; promotes a positive and professional environment; supervises charge nurses and front line staff; maintains a stable and productive staff; involves staff at all levels in shared governance and magnet forces; makes data driven decisions.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years experience in a management or charge nurse position required. Four years experience as an RN required. Proven performance may substitute for years of experience. Valid California registered nursing license required. Current BLS for healthcare provider from american heart association, specialty certification preferred. ACLS required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing or related field strongly preferred. Associate degree in nursing and applicable experience acceptable.
Who is the client company
- The client is a public university system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org