Nurse Case Manager
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Ensures member access to services appropriate to their health needs. Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and a specific care management plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment. Implements care plan by facilitating authorizations/referrals as appropriate within benefits structure or through extra-contractual arrangements. Coordinates internal and external resources to meet identified needs. Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies as necessary. Interfaces with medical directors and physician advisors on the development of care management treatment plans. Negotiates rates of reimbursement, as applicable. Assists in problem solving with providers, claims or service issues.
What your background should be
- 3 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required. Multi-state licensure is required if this individual is providing services in multiple states. Certification as a case manager is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in a health related field
Who is the client company
- This is the largest for-profit managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org