NOC Systems Administrator
- Lake Forest, CA
What you'll be doing
- Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvement initiative to support business continuity and reliability of network system infrastructure. Develop recommendation and execute systems solution for enhancing current process. Lead and participate in network development team in response to upgrade, enhancement or new customer requirement. Supervise the implementation of infrastructure upgrade, maintenance fix and vendor supplied patch. Manage installation, configuration and maintenance of ground network equipment. Define and perform system backup and recovery procedure to ensure full data retrieval. Analyze, monitor, document and troubleshoot business process for optimal system performance, compliance with customer requirement and management awareness. Provide technical documentation to support proposal development process. Develop, document and communicate business requirement and procedure to NOC staff and management. Develop and maintain technical specialist knowledge database in accordance with contractual commitment.
What your background should be
- 5+ years relevant operational & development network engineering experience. 3-5+ years of experience with UNIX operating systems administration including red hat Linux, Ubuntu & Solaris. Must have Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification. Have previous knowledge of network and communications systems component monitoring and diagnosing tools. Excellent verbal or interpersonal, written, presentation and customer relationship communication skills. Project management skills are a definite plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years bachelor degree with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
Who is the client company
- Concern about aviation & aerospace services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org