- Midland, TX
What you'll be doing
- A night stocker performs shelf stocking and back-room duties, including spill clean up, general housekeeping and other duties as may be assigned by management. Follows daily work schedule as assigned by management. Attentive at all times to needs of guests and be ready and able to direct or takes guest to items in question. Performs stocking duties including; lifting, stocking product, blocking, facing, dusting and ordering. Performs general housekeeping duties on sales floor and backroom areas. Performs other duties as requested or required by management.
What your background should be
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner. Ability to perform all physical aspects of stocker duties, including but not limited to bending lifting, standing, climbing, squatting, walking and at times running. Ability to operate all ordering and backroom equipment, including a box baler and safety cutter. Ability to lift items weighing up to 80 lbs. on a regular basis. Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude. Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American supermarket grocery store chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org